Building a website is easy. There are so many platforms like weebly.com, wix.com and WordPress that make it easy. However, creating an effective website that converts and builds your business is quite another story. You want your website to make money, right? The only way to do that is to make it engaging.
1. Every page should have at least 7 pictures to make it more visually appealing.
2. Paragraphs should be short. No more than 3 sentences each. User bullet points and bold, where possible.
3. Put your phone number at the top of every page. Duh. How will you make sales if people have to dig for your phone number?
4. Give people a reason to join your newsletter. You can’t just say “Join our newsletter”. Be specific.
5. Each page should have a call to action and a button that stands out to lead them.
6. On social media, remember, Give, Give, Give, Ask. Don’t make it me, me, me.
7. Make it personal. People do business with people, not corporations. Your website shouldn’t look “corporate”. It needs personality. Put pictures of you, your team, your office, what you’re up to. Remember, we’re in a social world.
8. Give people as much info about your company as possible. Don’t be undercover or stealth.
CFO & former Wall Street analyst helping your reach financial independence.
Download my eBook “20 Ideas to Earn Extra Money from Home.”
Take my financial planner course to learn the secret to building wealth that they never taught you in school